The Unique LA Holiday Market is an exciting two-day shopping show that features the best in local design from more then 350 talented participants. Just in time for the holidays, this fresh, modern alternative to the mall offers shoppers the amazing opportunity to meet and buy directly from the artists and small business owners. Shoppers will find great deals from popular designers that they know and love, while discovering emerging talent and unknown gems!
Complementing one-of-a-kind shopping, visitors will be treated to an amazing selection of amenities for a fun, interactive experience. Admission includes: free drinks from Califia and GT’s Kombucha, snacks from Luna, make-your-own ornaments with Paul Frank in the DIY Den, free gift wrapping, an Imperial Barber lounge, the Kids Creativity Lounge with Seedling, photobooth fun with Smilebooth, portraits with Oh Snap Studios, and more.
Shop from an amazing assortment of:
Founder Sonja Rasula says, “Skip the mall, shop small – at Unique LA you can do all your holiday shopping in one place! But it’s not just about shopping, it’s an experience, it’s about taking part in community and encouraging creativity. You can sit down and make a free DIY art project, get your family portrait taken, or get a free haircut in our barbershop/lounge.”
FUN FACTS ABOUT UNIQUE LA
– 20,000 people attend the annual shopping event
– The event features 350 hand-selected designers and artisans (curated from over 550 applicants)
– Celebrity fans of the markets include JJ Abrams, Tegan and Sara, January Jones
– The first 2000 people through the doors on Saturday and Sunday will get a collectable enamel pin designed by
Tuesday Bassen (www.tuesdaybassen.com),, inspired by Los Angeles.
– Unique LA was started by Sonja Rasula in December 2008 as a way to showcase talented independent
designers, while helping to support and grow the local economy by getting the masses to ‘shop local’.
SHOW DATES & LOCATION
Saturday, December 3, 11 am – 6 pm
Sunday, December 4, 11 am – 6 pm
California Market Center, Penthouse
110 East 9th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90079
WEBSITE & SOCIAL